6 sheets graham crackers
2 pints of Halo Top S’mores
1 cup mini marshmallows
½ cup hot fudge sauce, warm
- Let the pints of Halo Top thaw on the counter for 15 minutes.
- Line a 9x5” loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving a few inches of overhang for easy removal later.
- Place half of the graham crackers in the loaf pan in a single layer, leaving as little space between them as possible.
- Scoop the softened Halo Top over the graham cracker layer. Spread it out until smooth.
- Sprinkle on the mini marshmallows and gently press into the ice cream.
- Drizzle the hot fudge sauce over the marshmallows to create an even layer.
- Gently press the remaining graham crackers on top of the fudge sauce. Freeze for 12+ hours.
- Lift ice cream sandwiches out of the pan. Slice with a sharp knife.
- Freeze for later, or serve immediately and enjoy!